Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Overview: Would you like to be able to stream all audio-signals from any application on your Android device to your AirPlay-enabled receivers? Then AirAudio is the solution for you!
Would you like to be able to stream all audio-signals from any application on your Android device to your AirPlay-enabled receivers?
Then AirAudio is the solution for you!
To use the ‘system-mode’ and stream the audio-signals of other applications, a ‘rooted’ device is required!
Android doesn’t allow it by nature to get the audio-data of other applications. Therefor a root-access is essential.
AirAudio does not change any files on your device nor does it install any ‘extension’ – it is impossible, that your device could be damaged!
Please have a look on: http://www.androidcentral.com/root for details about how to root your device, or contact us in case of questions or if you need further help!
Imagine you come home and can continue enjoying the music, to which you have just listened on your phone, just on your big speakers at home.
Or are you lying on the sofa and would like to play a song from YouTube on your AV-receiver.
You can stream audio from any application (except telephony), for example your favorite MP3-player (e.g. Poweramp) or YouTube, games, FM radio, digital radio, webcast or online radio (e.g. Spotify, Google Music, Last.fm).
All AirPlay-enabled devices can be (simultaneously) used as a receiver:
• Apple Airport Express 1.-3. generation & Apple TV
• AirPlay-enabled AV receivers e.g. from Pioneer, YAMAHA, DENON, BOSE, ONKYO or Bowers & Wilkins
• Software like Shairport, Shairport4w, Rogue Amoeba’s Airfoil Speakers or the XBMC Media Center
• AirBubble, Android HIFI or any other AirPlay-receiver application of your choice, for example on an Android-based TV-stick
Once you have selected one or more AirPlay-receivers, AirAudio just runs in the background until you close the connection.
• AirAudio does not change any files on your device nor does it install any ‘extension’
• AirAudio requires 30-60% less WiFi-traffic compared to other AirPlay-apps without affecting the audio-quality (lossless!)
• AirAudio recognizes if you are listening to your music & an AirPlay-enabled receiver is available
• AirAudio needs only little storage and has been optimized especially for modern Android-devices
Alternative in case of missing ROOT-access
Those who do not have a rooted Android device, can also benefit from AirAudio:
With the built-in microphone-mode, you can stream your music in low quality and with a possible acoustic echo, sing karaoke or stream other sounds.
Do you have children? Establish a connection to your AirPlay-enabled receiver, select the microphone-mode and wait ☺
You can try & use AirAudio for free as long as you like to.
But due to the fact, that the development of an AirPlay-application like AirAudio is extremely complicated & very time consuming, it is initially in demo-mode!
After 5 minutes in ‘system-mode’ some beep-sounds are added, which can be removed by purchasing a pro-license.
The license is valid for all of your devices and all versions of AirAudio and the fee is currently 4.99€/USD 6,40.
Personal assistance in case of problems:
If you have any problems with AirAudio, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you.
At this moment AirAudio is not compatible with the HTC ONE 4.3 and a few other Android 4.3 ROMs.
You may try it here with the ROM CyanogenMod 10.2 or higher!
– optimized lossless audio-compression
– replaced discovery-module to reduce battery-consumption & prevent reboot-problems
– reworked error-correction for less dropouts
– more reliable compat.-check
– new dialog which warns about network-problems
– equalizer-line now deactivatable
– fixed some bugs which caused broken connections & hanging GUI
– removed stutters while using the device (eg. N4)
– support for new “SELinux”-enforced ROMs (eg. S4)
/!\ No support for the HTC ONE 4.3
This app has no advertisements
> If you see any dead links, PM me…
> And Please, don’t add any mirrors to my releases!